About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Friday, August 31, 2007

Welcome, Welcome


As our family has expanded, its high time we jumped on board and get a bigger Blog for our growing family. We'll now be using this Blog, rather than our old Baby Blogs account. Don't get me wrong, I loved Baby Blogs, its just, well, our boys wont be babies for long. So enjoy.

4 comments:

Amberly said...

Yipee! Welcome to the blogspot world! I look forward to watching the madness unfold through your site... let the fun begin!

Karen said...

Congrats on the new blog, I know it is going to be great.

bryn said...

so fun to see the new blog. it will help me stay better in touch!

Shelly said...

Cute blog. Im so glad you are on this blog site-its so much fun, but you have to keep up. We need to see more malone boys!!!!