About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Tagged

OK, what the heck is being Tagged? I've been tagged twice now and really, is it only 6 things that we tell about ourselves? If that is the case, then I should think this should be manageable. Now mind you, the only reason I have time to do this, is because both my boys are asleep. So I must do it quickly.

1. I have a side of me that secretly wants to be a punk rocker. I don't know what it is about it, but I am drawn to it. In the last 6 years I've been to 2 Van's Warped Tours (and crowd surfed at both). I could wear Chuck Taylor converse shoes until the day I die. At one point I dyed my hair purple (although I really wanted green) and I have secretly always wanted an eye brow ring.

2. I was 18 when I finally had my first kiss. I dated that guy for a year. I wont tell you how many guys later I kissed but the next boyfriend I had I got engaged to after dating 3 weeks. I guess I didn't have to date Trent for that long because I just knew he was the one.

3. I love to read. I'll read anything from self help parenting books, to biography's about the prophets. And I think Shellie is right, I secretly want to read those trashy teenage vampire love novels.

4. I would much rather visit a 3rd world country and live like a king than travel to a modern country where I couldn't even afford a hamburger at McDonald's because they cost too much. I'm constantly trying to convince Trent that we want to live in the Philippines. The people there are amazing. They are so giving and willing to do anything.

5. I need at lease 2 hours of "Me" time everyday. If my kids don't take their naps, then I'm a basket case. I need that time to recoup and build up energy to deal with them for the rest of the day. Plus, I'm very selfish. I want to be able to do things that I want to do.

6. I could spend all day in the Temple. Its the most relaxing place in the world. I love it there and it feels like something familiar. I love to go right in the middle of the week right in the middle of the day. There is hardly anyone there. I cringe to think what Temple work will be like during the millennium, because I love small sessions and can't stand it when a session is full. I want to visit as many temples at possible. I have a charm bracelet with a charm for every temple I've participated in.

As I have a small group of friends, I realize, everyone has already been tagged. So unfortunately I'm not tagging anyone. I hope you enjoy getting to know a little about me. Just don't hold them against me. What can I say, these things are just a few that make me tick.
I would have added pictures, but for some reason, I can't right now, it wont let me.

4 comments:

Amberly said...

thanks, I loved the list. I can see you as a punk rocker without too much imagination, you fit the bill. And I'm so glad the boys napped today- it sounds like they needed it!

Shelly said...

So its finally out. I knew you wanted to be just like me!!! All those comments were to mask your envy. Its ok, I forgive you!!! You really need to read the vampire books-They are super cool. Come to Utah and visit and we can hit up a bunch of Temples-in case you didnt know, this place is crawling with them. Lets go when I come in November. I havent been since we moved here and I really need to go.

Karen said...

I love your answers, and I am sorry if Payton got Jonas sick. I hope you have a good trip.

bryn said...

i love the punk rock thing. it was one of the little gems i learned early on about you and i knew at that moment that we would be friends and that you would be the perfect fit for an assistant camp director.