It is official, Finnegan was given a name and a blessing today in church. The name he shall be know upon the records of the church and throughout his life is Finnegan James Malone. He was given such a beautiful blessing by Trent. A little after the prayer had begun, Trent struggled through some of his words and all of a sudden it was like Trent was not even saying words that would normally come out of his mouth and you could truly feel the spirit of the Lord working through my husband. I am so thankful for a husband who is in tune with the promptings of the Holy Ghost. Much thanks to Sandi who recorded the blessing via short hand. To look back on the blessing is wonderful and I know Finn will appreciate the words that were recorded.After sacrament meeting, we had a family lunch in honor of Finn. Thank you too all of our family for the support you gave us.

Finnegan with Papa, Lola and Mom.
6 comments:
It was an honor to be a part of that blessing. I will admit I peeked and Finn was staring at me smiling. It about made me cry. I love the picture of the boys. I'm going to violate the copyright law and steal a copy for myself.
Tell your dad thanks for the amazing lunch... That was the best pork I've ever had.
Wish we could have been there...Congrats Finn! We love you!
I'm sorry we missed it, I'm glad it went so well and that the spirit was present. We had the same experience with little Seneca the week before- glad they're both official!
sounds like it was a wonderful day. what a perfect weekend to have a baby blessing.
Excellent! Isn't Sandi wonderful with her shorthand???!!! Glad Finn was still able to fit in his outfit. I hope it didn't totally cut off circulation in his legs.
Glad we could be there. It was a great blessing and the food afterwards was AWESOME!! Your dad is such a great cook.
Post a Comment