
Six months:
28.5 inches long (97%)
18. 15.5 pounds (75%)
The doctor says that he's perfect in every sense. He's right on track for where he should be and we should start serving him breakfast, lunch and dinner and still a midnight snack to keep this boy fed. I have found that he enjoys barley cereal and veggie puffs.
Finnegan grabs for everything and anything and loves to pull hair. (Time for a hair cut I believe!) He's given up on crawling in hopes of a better form of transportion: Pivoting to where he needs to go. He loves to laugh at Jonas and his hair is getting thick in the back, he's starting to remind me of a monk.
We can finally start putting away some of the baby toys as he longer stays in one place.
Things I find funny about Finn: He has to have his face covered when he's ready to sleep, he hates to snuggle and focuses very hard on getting from one place to another. He screams until he gets another bite of food and is very picky about having water for dinner instead of milk. I love his smile, he's so happy.
28.5 inches long (97%)
18. 15.5 pounds (75%)
The doctor says that he's perfect in every sense. He's right on track for where he should be and we should start serving him breakfast, lunch and dinner and still a midnight snack to keep this boy fed. I have found that he enjoys barley cereal and veggie puffs.
Finnegan grabs for everything and anything and loves to pull hair. (Time for a hair cut I believe!) He's given up on crawling in hopes of a better form of transportion: Pivoting to where he needs to go. He loves to laugh at Jonas and his hair is getting thick in the back, he's starting to remind me of a monk.
We can finally start putting away some of the baby toys as he longer stays in one place.
Things I find funny about Finn: He has to have his face covered when he's ready to sleep, he hates to snuggle and focuses very hard on getting from one place to another. He screams until he gets another bite of food and is very picky about having water for dinner instead of milk. I love his smile, he's so happy.
5 comments:
I need to see your monkeys. It's been far too long! Seneca also likes to have her face covered when she goes to sleep and if we put her in her highchair before the food is ready to go directly into her mouth, we hear about it!
Finn, you're getting so BIG! Hope you are sleeping better for your Mama these days. And Jonas, are you being a good boy? Jacks, hope you guys are well. Any trips planned to come out to Cali? I think I should be back in April for a more "social" AZ visit. Things w/ Dad went great...thanks for the prayers!
Sometimes the blogger thing just goes down for a while and doesnt let you load any pictures. Reboot and try again later. Happy 6 months Finny finn finn
He is so cute. I love the pictures and I am glad you got them to work. I cannot believe Finn is already 6 months old, time really does fly by.
hi malone family, i just happened to come across your blog from shelly's--how are you guys doing? so jackie are you going to go back to noah webster, --you did a great job! i can't believe how big your boys are getting----ok so i read your confessions of a blogger post and i am soooo guilty of that, finding people everywhere it's sad when nobody ever leaves comments so i wanted to leave you a comment to let you know, i saw your blog :)
Post a Comment