About Us
- The Malone's
- Arizona
- We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.
Monday, March 3, 2008
One Door Closes, Another One Opens
It seems as the Lord has a plan for each one of us. It would just be nice to receive that email a little sooner so preparations could be made. Things with the boys have been great. I'm up. I'm having fun with them and they are so sweet. But then today my 92 year old Grandma passed
away alot sooner than any of us anticipated. And while the news is sad, I find comfort in knowing that at least she had a speedy recovery with her eternal companion. I find joy in the plan of salvation, knowing we chose to come to Earth, even with all its hardships and pains. I find joy in knowing that I will one day return to my Father in Heaven. I must have talked to my Mom about 6 times already. She has asked that I be on stand by in case its harder for her than she thought. So I may be leaving to Utah at anytime or I may be leaving Thursday night. Who knows. I'm doing OK, I think it was the hardest when I talked to my brother. This is the first death that I have experienced since I was 4 years old and I don't remember a thing about it. I'm glad that Jonas had a chance to meet his Great Grandma Tyson.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Im sorry to hear about your grandma Jackie!! If there is anything I can do for you guys let me know. Its never fun to lose a family member...expecially a grandparent.
I am so sorry. It is always so hard when you lose someone you love. please let me know if you need anything.
Im sorry to hear about your Grandma. Are you coming to Utah?? Do you need a place to stay? If you need a babysitter at any time, you know who to call.
I'm sorry for your lose Jackie, but so grateful that included in your mourning is the fact that you will see her again and that she is ok wherever she is. We're around this weekend if you'd like help with the boys when you need to take off.
Post a Comment