About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Monday, March 17, 2008

When Irish Eyes are smiling.

Happy St. Patrick's Day. What a fun day. I made the family green waffles this morning and Jonas wanted nothing to do with them. Although, when I made our dinner tonight, he was all about the green rice that we had. He asked for seconds. Dinner consisted of: Green rice, green broccoli, Italian-lime marinated chicken, limeade to drink and Irish brown bread as a bread. I would have made green mashed potatoes, but I have found that Jonas is more Filipino in that aspect, he'd rather eat rice than potatoes.

I took the boys to the Mall today and had both boys dressed in their finest Irish Green. Everywhere I pushed them in the stroller I could hear people saying "how cute" and "look at that". Now granted I had both of them sitting in the single stroller together, I found out that Jonas actually fits inside with Finn and he can hold him tight. I totally works and I see no reason to invest in a double stroller.

I love how both of them look. They are handsome boys.

5 comments:

Amberly said...

they are handsome boys, and you're a good mama to be so festive with dinner, sounds fun!

Britney said...

What cuties!! We had so much fun with Jonas yesterday! Thanks for letting him come and play. That dinner looks yummy!

Scrap Happy said...

I too made green pancakes for breakfast yesterday - which ALlison wouldn't touch. But given the choice of those again, or eggs, this morning, she relented. "Hey mom! These are good!"

Duh...

Karen said...

How cute, and great job on being so festive. Payton did not even wear green, she wanted to wear her pick overalls instead and I did not want to fight it.

Unknown said...

Cute pictures of the boys! I can't believe how grown up they look!