pulling Finn out and getting him dressed when I could hear Jonas laughing. I turned around and this is what I found, a silly little boy with this toy bucket on his head. He had a great time listening to his echo from the bucket.
About Us
- The Malone's
- Arizona
- We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
It takes two
This is why it takes two parents to bathe the Malone Boys. I got them all washed and was
pulling Finn out and getting him dressed when I could hear Jonas laughing. I turned around and this is what I found, a silly little boy with this toy bucket on his head. He had a great time listening to his echo from the bucket.
pulling Finn out and getting him dressed when I could hear Jonas laughing. I turned around and this is what I found, a silly little boy with this toy bucket on his head. He had a great time listening to his echo from the bucket.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love it, It looks like they enjoy bath time.
Your kids? Monkeys? I don't believe it. Thanks for today!
That's a great picture of Finn!
There is nothing better than toilet paper fresh off the roll. At least it wasnt out of the garbage can!!! Such cute little monkeys. I love that easter picture of the two boys. Finn looks just like Trent.
Cute pics of the boys. Sounds like a great time.
Post a Comment