OK, So its been almost a week since I survived the crazy women masses of the Mesa Scrapbook Convention. It was both overwhelming and intriguing as there was just about everything scrapbooky there. Now you'd think that since it was Friday that I went I have been busy scrapping away. Hardly the case. I put away my 100 sheets of paper and that was about it. I've been too busy trying to reorganize my life. None the less, I'm dying to scrapbook and play with my new tools and paper. I want to thank Shellie for dragging me along and introducing me to the world of Conventions.
A couple of things that I learned.
1. 100 sheets of paper really is heavy to carry around.
2. I really need to get a rolling adhesive. The sticky tabs were a pain in the butt.
3. People really "scrapbook" the convention. I got a big kick out of someone taking pictures with their instructors so they could scrapbook it later.
4. I now a have greater appreciation for matching sets of scrapbook paper. Its a pain in the but in trying to coordinate colors that don't go together.
5. I can no longer make fun of Shellie, I think I'm becoming to really like scrapbooking and would go again. My mom would be heart broken if she knew I was considering switching from Michael's to buy my scrapbook supplies in order to buy them from a real scrapbook store.
2 comments:
Hyenh hyna hyna.... A HA HA HA H AH AH AH AH AH AH AHAhahaha! Maniacal laugh.
I will not get sucked into that world. I will continue to send you two and have you buy things for me!
Post a Comment