About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Trent's New Job

Trent was offered a new job today by the company Fender Guitar. Does that seem weird to you? Trent working for an electric guitar company? He just doesn't seem "cool" enough to work there. He's super excited and is really looking forward to the new experience. He was telling me about all the fun perks. A major discount on guitars, casual dress, ex-professional CPA's in his office and here's the kicker, once a month they offer guitar lessons in the lunch room for those who want to learn to play. So in a year or so, I can see it now, "Accounting Nuts" is going to be the new and up and coming band from Arizona. My husband, the rock star!

12 comments:

Karen said...

congrats, this is a local job right?

Scrap Happy said...

Maybe he can be like Ross from Friends and get some leather pants...

Meagan Kenney said...

YAY for TRENT!!!!! We think you're totally "cool", you can SO rock a guitar! Will you start wearing your hair spiked and sporting the "grunge" look? Congrats!!!! When do you start!?

Meagan Kenney said...

Go Trent, go trent, go go go Trent!

Britney said...

Congrats Trent!! Glad you found a great job!

bryn said...

that's awesome you guys! so cool and what a change. congrats!

Stephens Family said...

Oh my goodness...that is my Dad's dream job!! He is a guitar nut and actually does have a band. They really are pretty good and rock the I.F. scene! Anyway, congrats on the new job. Hope it goes well and we will look forward to the future rock shows featuring Trent.

Angelique said...

Tell Trent Congrats from us! Trevor still misses working with him at Insight...all the great lunches. :)

Shelly said...

Trent is the best air guitar player ever-he will fit right in. Although I wish he would have found that job here in Utah, I guess I will say congrats. I know you guys were blessed with this job because you are faithful tv watchers. Good luck Bro.

The Jones Seven said...

Congrats on your job, Trent!!

Jared said...

Congrats Trent and Jackie on the new job. I have a Fender Strat and am a huge Fender fan, I think I would bag Medical School for that job! Thanks for your note Jackie, it was nice to see you and your fam last month. I hope you are doing well...say hi to the fam... Jared

Mike and Deb said...

Congrats Little Brother... That is awesome!! So if I send you some $$ you'll buy me a gutair? YEAH!!! Who needs RockStar when you got the real thing?