About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

What the heck is this?

So I went to the store and bought what I thought were sweet potatoes, but I thought they were orange inside. I cooked them up and tried to make baby food out or it. Finn wouldn't touch the stuff and when its all pureed, its a slight snotty green color. They had a the consistancy of sticky goop and tasted a bit sweet. So what the heck are these? Any help would be great.

3 comments:

Meagan Kenney said...

Ummmm...I couldn't tell ya! I know there's a slight difference between sweet potatoes and yams...but a snotty green color? Hmmm...I'll consult with Chef when he gets home and have him let you know! LOL!

Karen said...

I do not know, but I would not eat it.

Scrap Happy said...

You know, those nifty little jars of baby food have labels already on them! Go figure!