Man, I've been sort of lazy these past few weeks. I guess one reason would be that my camera has been needing to be charged so I couldn't get photos off my camera. Alas, the camera is finally charged. After flipping through the pictures, I came across some funny ones.
Finn only likes to drink his bottle one way. You can't snuggle the kid, he hates it, so when you give him the bottle, he wants you to hold it for him so he can drink out of it like the water containers for the dogs at the pet stores. It's so very convenient for him. He crawls around for a while and will come back for a drink when he wants one.

I love this picture of the two boys. I just goes to show what kind of brother that Jonas is. He's always trying to be so helpful and here he is helping out. What better boys could you ask for?

Finn only likes to drink his bottle one way. You can't snuggle the kid, he hates it, so when you give him the bottle, he wants you to hold it for him so he can drink out of it like the water containers for the dogs at the pet stores. It's so very convenient for him. He crawls around for a while and will come back for a drink when he wants one.

I love this picture of the two boys. I just goes to show what kind of brother that Jonas is. He's always trying to be so helpful and here he is helping out. What better boys could you ask for?
4 comments:
your boys are so cute! Yeah, maybe for Finn's first bday, we will get him one of those doggy drinkers you're talking about! What cuties!
Scrapbook page title: "How much is THAT doggie in the window??"
Hi Jackie and Trent, I love the pictures, they crack me up! you are hilarious, homesteading? can you imagine me and Stephen outside harvesting wheat? now that's funny!! you guys better come visit us!!
you lazy, umm never! those pics are priceless and you gotta love finn, now that kid is an original . he is so super cute!
hope you are well!
Post a Comment