About Us
- The Malone's
- Arizona
- We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.
Monday, May 5, 2008
Its up there with the Top Ten
I'm just not sure who's. Our Saturday was a busy and hectic one, with Trent and Jonas going to the lake and me with a Girls Camp meeting. We started a bit early for a Saturday, I'm not sure who 's bright idea it was to go to the lake at 6 am, but alas, Trent and Jonas were off. By 2pm all had arrived home tired and cranky. My girls camp meeting went a bit longer than intended and Finn was dying to get home to crawl and sleep in his bed. We slapped on a movie for Jonas and next thing we know Trent and I are off in sleepy land. Occasionally we could hear Jonas playing, but I was really out. So imagine my confusion when I wake up to my toes being tickled and Jonas's face right in mine saying "I went poo-poo in my underwear". Not what everyone wants to wake up to I'm sure. Now combine sleepiness with PMS hormones and you've got one ticked Mom. Jonas is quickly undressed, given a swat on the bum, and put rather forcefully into the shower that hadn't quiet warmed up all the way. Jonas is crying and screaming, I'm screaming and next thing I know is that Trent is at the front door talking to who knows who. I quickly quiet the yelling, slam the bedroom door and get Jonas all cleaned up. After all was said and done, it was the Missionaries who were at our door. They heard it all, all the yelling, screaming and crying. So the Malone's aren't as perfect as we'd led the missionaries to believe. I felt bad that Trent was the one who had to open the door and ignore that there was all chaos breaking loose in the back room. So who's Top Ten did this make: Trent's, Jackie's or the Missionaries?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
This is one reason you blog! I totally relate! Only at our house, it is the Bishop's kids and wife that are screaming at the top of their lungs....oh the tales missionaries can tell! Although I suspect they have more important things to worry about...plust they come from families, they understand!
hahahaha that is so funny Jackie!! I bet the missionaries didnt even care!! Or they had a good laugh...haha.
Hilarious!! And usually Wade leaves for the lake at 4:00AM!
that's probably on your top ten as trent most likely just rolled with it and the missionaries will forget it before you know it. you, however, will remember it every time you see the elders!
Love the blog Jackie...those boys are studs. I'm trying to get in touch with your man Trent -- can you forward me his email address? Mine is trevorj@gmail.com. Keep up the great blogging.
That is definitely a Top 10 for you!! I guess one of your top 10 embarassing moments. Although, nothing to be embarassed about. Jonas was feeling left out because you all fell asleep. He had to get your attention somehow!!! :o)
Post a Comment