That's what my little brother calls him. Who knows. Jonas makes me laugh. I love this age, hands down this is the best so far I think. He's old enough to talk and have a conversation with. He understands and follows directions (sometimes). He's starting master the potty (I haven't had to change a poopy diaper now for a couple of days) and he's such a little snot at times. He fight back, he says "No" all the time and the tantrums are full blown non-sense. But he says these things that are so funny. For instance:"I wonder if we'll see a fire truck and a police car today" Really!!! "I wonder..." what 2 year old says stuff like this?
"I feel sick dad" Dad says: "if you feel sick you can't go camping with Grandad and me" Says Jonas: "I'm all better now dad, I can go camping"
"No Finn you can't do that or Mommy and Daddy will give you smacked bottom" He says this as he smacks Finn's bottom.
He talks all the time to his baby doll and shows me what kind of parent I'm being. He's got a soft heart and has super tender feelings when we get upset with him. He is so impatient to do things himself that he gets so frustrated if things don't work out the first time around (this is when the full blown tantrums come in). He tries my patience and frustrates the heck out of me, but he's just like me in every way. Stubborn as all get out. I love this kid!
4 comments:
I would have to say that I love my nephews as well they are always a joy to be around and nice change of pace from the two diva's I have. Miss you Jonas the Hut and Finn jim, oh by the way wolf, that picture of Finn-dog drinking the bottle just shows that he is the wolf's cub! haha!
coop and jonas are more alike than I realized. maybe that's why they clash sometimes... he's a great kid jackie. you're doing a fantastic job!
I love Jonas, and It has been weeks since I have seen him. I think it might the age, because Payton is doing most everything you just wrote.
Thats so cute. He is a clever one thats for sure. The boys look so big. I love the pictures of Finn drinking his bottle-I dont think I have ever seen that-too funny. I miss thos boys, I feel so left out and I hate not seeing them grow up. I hope you come during the 24th
its been way too long.
Post a Comment