About Us
- The Malone's
- Arizona
- We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Don't worry, I'm still here!
So its just been one of those weeks. My mom is here and I've taking every advantage of it. I feel like we are running a hundred miles a minute but getting nowhere. I feel like I'm one of those cartoon characters that are running and running but staying right where they are. We've been busy doing this and that and trying are best to get things done around here. So I promise that after she leaves (Saturday) I'll post some more, besides, you have to stay tuned for Jonas's 3rd birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jonas happy 3rd birthday bud! I will call you tomorrow when I have more time sorry I missed it today. Love Uncle Jim
Post a Comment