About Us
- The Malone's
- Arizona
- We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.
Monday, June 23, 2008
I am stuck on Band-aids
I don't know what it is about Band-Aids, but kids love them and Jonas is right up with the top supporters. The other day he came inside saying that his eye hurt and he couldn't open it. He really couldn't. It kept watering and he whined and whined about it. Finally he was like "I need a band-aid" I laughed and agreed. This is how he wanted to wear his band-aid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
funny boy!
Jarret loves bandaids too. Fun to see those pics of the boys. He sure looks a lot like Trent.
That is hillareous, he totally cracks me up. When I look at Jonas I can see the wheels of investigation going on behind his eyes. What a cutie.
Post a Comment