About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

ASU Football begins

Alas, the best time of the year has arrived. ASU football is now underway and we again find ourselves with planned dates for the next few weeks. (Our babysitter is going to have her College tuition paid for by the time the season is over!) What could honestly be better than the start of the season? I find much joy in watching the great sport of college football and enjoy screaming "Get him" and "come on" at the players who I'm sure have not the slightest clue that we are screaming at them.
Last year we could heckle the players and see the sweat dripping from their skin, however, due to great stats last year, ticket prices increased and Grad students got bumped to the upper deck to make way for the rowdy undergrads. But our view is not that bad, we can see the whole field and still feel as though we are part of the action.

We have great seats with our good friend the Eagers and the Carters.

And finally what game would not be complete without my specially ordered shoes of ASU gold and maroon stitching?


GO DEVILS!

5 comments:

Sandi said...

Love the shoes.

Scrap Happy said...

http://www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates/details/arizona-state-sun-devils

By the way - there's the ASU blogger template I told you about.

No, I didn't use it. Made my own.

Amy said...

So fun!!! Love the shoes & the blog colors & am so glad you enjoy the Devils as you do! For some reason it makes life all the more interesting.

Go Devils!

Brittany said...

Dig the Shoes. I need to get myself a red pair. Go UTES!

Shelly said...

Can I just say that im beyond jealous of you. This is seriously my favorite time of the year and all I hear here is "GO COUGS"!! Gag. Oh well, I guess hitting refresh on my computer for 3-4 hours to get updates isnt so bad. Right?? BOO HOO. LOVE the shoes.