About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Pinetop/Lakeside

When we first got married, Trent and I went up to Pinetop all the time. That was when his mom and dad had their cabin. Then they sold it and we haven't been up since Jonas was born. Trent's aunt and uncle built a house up there and then went on a mission. They asked my Mother in law to watch it for them. It was such a nice treat to go up to the mountains. I froze my butt off, what can I say, I'm an Arizona girl I guess. The boys loved being outside and it was nice to not have to be at home.




The boys loved the playground out back. They had this see-saw that we could all fit on.


Don't you just love Finn's hair?

We went for a stroll around Woodland lake, here Jonas feed the ducks with Grandma.



Finn kicking it in the stroller.
Jonas in the flowers.


Trent picking seeds from the wildflowers. What a true Master Gardner.

2 comments:

Sandi said...

That flower picture is awesome. Fun weekend.

The Beniks said...

Love Jonas' baby doll!! Your fam is so cute!!