OK, so to top off another great day, our water softener is broken. (No this is not why its broken, I took it apart to see whats wrong with it.) It keeps recycling the water and last night it ran for over 12 hours. Our water bill is going to be sky high next bill. So as you can see, I took apart the water heater to see what part needs to be fixed and maybe I could fix it myself. I took the whole thing apart, looked around, put it back together and found that it did nothing. I'm so frustrated with it, that I just left it the way it was. I really need to take a repair course and become a certified technician. The repair man wont be out until Monday to take a look at it. Just to have them come look at it will be $70. I'm starting to hate all the water machines in our house.
4 comments:
There's gremlins living in your pipes, I think. Watch out for the toilets next..
Excuse me. That should be "There ARE gremlins..."
What can I say, I went to ASU...
I'm impressed that you took it upon yourself to take it apart. You will be able to fix it next time, just watch the repairman.
I'll trade you!!
Post a Comment