About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Gratitude

This being the week of thanks giving I thought I would share a few things that I am grateful for.

* It makes me smile when Jonas sings along to songs, especially primary songs and weezer.
* I'm grateful that Finn has already learned how to fold his arms and bow his head in prayer.
* I'm grateful that Trent works at Fender, somehow that makes me feel a little bit cooler.
* I'm grateful for my house, it may be junkie but its home.
* I'm grateful for our garden, last night at dinner we had a salad made from all the things grown in our garden.
* I'm grateful that Jonas can start the tub all by himself. It makes bath time so much easier to send him in first to get everything ready.
* I'm grateful that the boys love to play marching band. It keeps them both entertained and they are very imaginative when it comes to making up instruments.
* I'm grateful for friends, especially when we can really talk.
* I'm grateful for prayer, I wouldn't survive with out it.

Just a few thoughts on gratitude.

1 comment:

Amberly said...

I am grateful for you, however I'm not grateful that I missed the "really" talk conversation... I'm afraid it may never come around again!