About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Is it too late to post these?

Halloween has come and gone and alas, the Halloween decor is gone, the costumes put away and the mess cleaned up. I am happy to say that Halloween is done and the Christmas is soon under way. (Did you know that the oldies station here was already playing Christmas music on the 1st of Nov. here?)
Halloween found us sporting the circus top. With my mom here, we were able to pull off the entire crew. My mom was the ring master, Trent was the bearded woman (and I have never met a more stubborn man to wear a dress, a wig and a beard) I was the fortune teller, Jonas was the clown and Finn was the strong man.
The boys were so cute.


4 comments:

Karen said...

How fun. I love the costumes.

The Jones Seven said...

Trent you look very hot. No I mean it with those long legs and the beard, wow. You took my breath away.

Shelly said...

Are you kidding? Those costumes are amazing. I LOVE the boys costumes. You always have the most creatvie ideas. How fun to have your mom join in!!

Mike and Deb said...

Those costumes are awesome! You guys look great! At least you won and got Trent to wear the dress...Mike would never!