About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Friday, December 5, 2008

Why does he even need me?

There are two words that I would describe Jonas: Independent and persistent.

While I was blogging away at Finn's Hair Cut, I could hear random noises in the background which included the following.

"I'm getting a snack mom" Slam, the microwave door shuts. "Popcorn popping on the apricot tree" and "can I push the button now?" My ears perk up. Huh? Is he talking to me?
I walk into the kitchen to see this, Jonas playing with the popcorn box.


I grab my camera and start snapping away. He thinks its funny. Timer goes off, he proceeded to get his popcorn.


Do you like the scissors he's using to open it up?


Finally, no popcorn is complete with out his "cheesy" salt. He pours it on himself.

2 comments:

Karen said...

That is so funny. I think it is great that he did not burn it. Great job Jonas.

Meagan Kenney said...

Maybe he'll be a chef like his Uncle?