We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.
It just occurred to me while I was talking to Jonas about church today that he stayed all Sunday in Primary and will be from here on out. Holy Cow, when did that kid get old enough to become a Sunbeam? Sniff, sniff, my baby's growing up. Deep sigh.
3 comments:
I feel the same way with Andrew. Jonas was wonderful in Primary today. I enjoy seein ghim with his big grin every Sunday.
Febuary will be a very nice month for you too. 4 more weeks
What a cute picture!! Yeah and im sad that Tyler is no longer in sunbeams =( Jonas will do great every sunday im sure!
yea for sunbeams! ainsley just started too. where has the time gone?
Post a Comment