About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Feeling the Love -Day 2

How long did you date?

I've already written about my best first date ever (See October). With Trent time always went so fast. We could talk for hours and our dates seemed to fly by. Things moved very quickly for us. I was NOT looking to get married, I just wanted to date and I certainly wasn't wanting a boyfriend. But 3 weeks after we went on our first date we were engaged. Here's the kicker, I always made fun of those girls who got engaged so quickly, I had to eat my words.

How did Trent propose?

December 7th, we were laying around talking one night. He was telling me how much he loved being around me and that he could see us spending our whole lives together. I don't remember him actually using the words "will you marry me" but I remember the Spirit letting me know that he was the "One". We both just sort of knew. A week later he had bought a ring. He wrapped it up in a box with a precious moment figure of a little girl sitting holding a crayon and a little boy hold a sign that read "Check yes or no" my ring hung from the crayon. I think he did use the words "Will you marry me" but he wasn't down on one knee.

How long was the engagement?

I knew that we were going to be married in the Mesa Temple despite that I was from San Diego and I wasn't going to have a summer wedding and wait until school got out, so we settled for Spring Break. March 7th was the Thursday before Spring Break. It was 3 months from the day he asked me to marry him. We were married at 3:30pm in sealing room 3. Little freaky that there were so many 3's.

How long have we been married?

It will be 7 years this March. I can hardly believe its been that long already. Like I said before, time with Trent flies by and it hardly seems like any time has passed.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

What a fun blog. I am using it too. How fun that time flies when you are with Trent. That is a kewl thing to say, think and know.