Things I love about Trent:
He smells good.
He's a good person to snuggle with when I'm super cold, he doesn't mind if I put my cold toes on his to get warm.
He makes me breakfast in bed.
He lets me sleep in when I'm really tired.
He's a good dad to the boys.
He always tells me he loves me when ever he hangs up the phone.
He opens my car door still.
He lets me get away with just about anything.
When ever I'm mad, he cleans up the house.
He brings me Fender shirts all the time from work.
He's a good listener and an easy person to talk to.
He goes out of his way to make sure I'm ok and comfortable when I don't feel well.
He makes me smile with his goofy ways and silly actions.
I love Trent a lot and I couldn't image my life with out him, no one else can compare. We don't normally make a big deal out of Valentine's Day, but I hope he knows that he means everything to me. I used to be very independent, but since being married to him, I've become dependent on him for many things. He absolutely the person perfect just for me.
3 comments:
Cleans the house, breakfast in bed, lets you sleep in!? Sounds like you got yourself a keeper.
Isn't it great to stop and remember all the little good things about each other. Good one.
Wait, I want a Fender shirt.
Post a Comment