About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Seven Years ago today, Trent and I were married in the Mesa Temple. It was a Thursday afternoon, slightly overcast, but still nice. Trent moved all his belongings into the apartment that morning. I dropped a paper off at school and sat through one of my Anthropology courses. I remember one of the people I sat next too couldn't believe I went to school on the day I was getting married. Trent picked my up at 1:30 and we drove to the Temple. We were sealed at 3pm in sealing room 3. The room was crowded with his family and friends. I had 2 wedding dresses, one that my Great-grandmother made and fit me perfectly. I wore it during the sealing and was dying of heat, it was so hot in the Temple. The other dress I wore for the reception and pictures. Its hard to believe that its gone by so fast and it feels like we've done so much. So to commemorate the 7 years we've been married, here are 7 pictures, one from each year.

San Diego's Wild Animal Park-2002








New Year's Eve, Malone House-2003









Peru- 2004








Birth of Jonas- 2005







Boise, Idaho- 2006








Birth of Finnegan- 2007







Sun Devil Stadium- 2008

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! I hope you all feel better soon!

Karen said...

Happy Anniversary, I hope you have a great day!

Mike and Deb said...

Hey Jackie, I hope this was a good weekend for you guys even though you are dealing with the sickness crud. Happy Anniversary!

Sandi said...

What a kewl way to depict your anniversary with a picture from every year. Happy next year.

The Jones Seven said...

Gongrats. You guy are awesome. I cannot believe it has been seven years. The time passes way too fast. Oh yeah, sorry about the ASU football season.

Rebekah said...

Sorry I am so late on this. Hope you had a great Anniversary.

amy jo said...

Hey Trent! This is Amy Jo. I heard about Shelley thru Cassies blog, and then I found you. I wanted to leave Shelley a comment, but didn't know if she would remember me. So, will you please let her know that we are thinking of her and we are so sad that she is having a tough time with her Chemo. We lost a dear friend to cancer last year, and it was horrible to see him go through his chemo. Shelley is a fighter!!
You have a beautiful family - happy anniversary!

Brittany said...

Man how time flies. Happy Anniversary!