Really who needs a dog or a Vacuum when I can a have a Finnegan? Finn has an incredible sense when it comes to hearing things fall on the floor. His chubby little legs run him as fast as he can over to the spilled food item. It could be gross if I think about it long enough, but its rather handy not to have to pull the vacuum out every time something falls.About Us
- The Malone's
- Arizona
- We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
The Next Best Thing
Really who needs a dog or a Vacuum when I can a have a Finnegan? Finn has an incredible sense when it comes to hearing things fall on the floor. His chubby little legs run him as fast as he can over to the spilled food item. It could be gross if I think about it long enough, but its rather handy not to have to pull the vacuum out every time something falls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Funny! D has the same gift of food finding. Sometimes I didn't even know it was there.
I would have loved to see the spread eagle, licking up Fruity Pebbles picture. Darn those Cameras sometimes
Jackie, I about wet my pants laughing at this entry, just picturing it. So hallarious!!
Okay, I laughed so hard, the guys at work want to know what I am laughing about.
Post a Comment