About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

I'm loving the picture


I'm thinking, at least a 20 x 24 with big frame printed on canvas. Love it.

4 comments:

Amberly said...

it's beautiful. nice work.

Scrap Happy said...

I have someone who can put it on canvas and stretch it for you. Where are you going to put it?

How did the rest of the photos turn out??

Scrap Happy said...

Is that a person at the front door? Photoshop that out...

Rebekah said...

Love that picture. You did a great job. Want to take some pictures of my children for me?