About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Thank you for making me smile

When I sat down tonight to check my emails, this was waiting for me. Thank you for making my day.

....One of the quiet highlights today was Jonas. He is completely delightful. He was reverent and engaged and while singing softly, knew most of the songs we reviewed today. He was so polite when I talked to him today- you may have your moments with him at home, but you're doing something right. I'd be awfully proud if he was mine.
These past few weeks with the boy have been great. He's starting to understand actions and consequences. He's such a great help and loves to be paid attention too. He's really growing up. I'm thinking that four will be a good year for us.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Another testament that children ARE listening even if we think they are not. They hear us say how nice they are and they hear us talk about all of their false and then they emulate what we say. Good job Mom.