Need I say more. Football has begun. 6 more date nights ahead of me, sitting next to the man I love most. Screaming my head off when the ball is intercepted, run back for a touchdown. High fives, loud yells, fireworks going off in the sky. The sweet sound of helmets and pads connecting. Sweat dripping down my back. So magical. About Us
- The Malone's
- Arizona
- We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Pure Bliss
Need I say more. Football has begun. 6 more date nights ahead of me, sitting next to the man I love most. Screaming my head off when the ball is intercepted, run back for a touchdown. High fives, loud yells, fireworks going off in the sky. The sweet sound of helmets and pads connecting. Sweat dripping down my back. So magical.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree, lucky you.
Post a Comment