About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

I just couldn't help myself

Each child was asked to bring a "treat to share" for preschool's halloween party tomorrow. What does this mean? I didn't just want to send 10 little fun size candies with him, so we came up with this. Aren't they so cute. And I can say that this wasn't the mom doing everything. The preschooler shredded the black paper, stuffed the baggies with the goodies, punched the scalloped edged circle, glued together the "trick or treat" tag and then threaded tag onto the ribbon.

5 comments:

Amberly said...

you do realize that you make the other preschool moms look bad, don't you?!

Rebekah said...

Love them so Cute.

Amberly said...

I changed my mind. you're not making "them" look bad, you're making "them" up their game! thanks for the motivation!!

Karen said...

Those are so cute, great job.

Scrap Happy said...

I'm sure those preschoolers appreciated the black shredded paper...