He loves "Mallo" the dog next door. One day I will find a black lab in our backyard. Plus do you notice the underwear? He insists on wearing them now.
I have great hair in this picture, plus, I love taking the boys to the Home Coming Parade for ASU.
Simple Pleasures, why buy my kid toys, this one was content with an egg carton and dried white beans. We wrote numbers inside and he filled the carton with the corresponding beans.



3 comments:
I love that egg carton thing! I am SO doing that now! Cute idea!
You have 2 of the cutest little blessings ever!! I cant believe how big they're getting. Hope you guys have a great holiday season :)
I LOVE the picture of Finn and the black Lab!! A boy after my own heart - he needs to come visit ours more often...or lets just say occassionally would be nice!! ;)
Post a Comment