About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Lick smacking good

The older one got it in his head to make a Gingerbread house. I thought about it a moment. Oh the mess, really? But then I have this nagging thought in the back of my head. You wanted to focus more on the spirit of Christmas, remember. I guess this would fall in that category.

So we put the younger one down for nap, pulled out the graham crackers, frosting, sprinkles, and candy. You've got to love that we still have old Halloween candy sitting around.

After getting the basic structure down, the older one had a ball covering the house with what ever candy he could get his hands on. Not to mention, licking off all the frosting that accidentally got on his fingers. He did such a great job, the only problem is that we have to keep it in the fridge because the frosting gets to soft in this heat wave we are having.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Too cute. That is a smile of a satisfied architect.

Meagan Kenney said...

Cute house Jonas! I'm impressed!