About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Books

So I recently read the book "The Giver" by Lois Lowery and "Between man and wife, a gospel perspective to marital intimacy". Both completely different in every way, yet very interesting. So someone hurry up and read one already, I'm dying to talk about them.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Was "The Giver" the book about everything being gray. How are you doing by the way.

Torey said...

Talk away. I first read "The Giver" as part of my teaching credential program. I seriously think I read it in little more than one sitting (and I never do that). It since then has been my all-time favorite book. Certainly makes you think. Had my husband read it and he thought it a bit too far from reality for his likings.

Stephens Family said...

We read "The Giver" in my high school senior English class. My teacher was getting mad at me because I kept reading beyond what we were assigned...I could not help myself. I absolutely loved it! I have read it a number of times since. Truly, one of the best. Actually, I think I will read it again while on bed rest. Soooo good!

Scrap Happy said...

Give them to me, I'll read them and we can discuss!