About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My legs just keep moving

She is training for some big race in about 6 weeks time. I've been lucky enough to be dragged along. Hills, rain, horse paths, dirt, mile after mile, total darkness and 6 am grogginess. I love it. I'm secretly loving the runs, I feel good, I feel strong, that is until 1pm hits and all I want to do is nap. Oh and eat up anything that is deep fried. The more miles we run, the hungrier I am. Today was 6 miles, I've already eaten all the good food in my house. I used to think she was crazy for training for a marathon. She once said that is was addicting to run. I'm starting to understand. As much as my body is screaming and saying no, my legs just keep moving.

4 comments:

Karen said...

I love it. You need to sign up for a race and then it gets even more addicting. I am glad you are enjoying running and no longer think I am too crazy.

Meagan Kenney said...

Good for you! I have been so terrible w/ the running lately :(

Ashlee said...

Oh boy..I am impressed. I love your new header. Shellie's work?

bryn said...

Good for you. Just keep moving. :)