No one should have to find a sneaky two year old (who you thought was resting peacefully during nap time), trying to wash his hands, striped down to nothing but a t-shirt around his waist, washing an unmentionable substance that should remain a the pull-up while napping. When asked where the damage had been done, said two year old quickly replies (complete with I'm so cute smile) "I don't know". Only to find said two year old run down the hall to mom and dad's room. The smell alone made him guilty. Imagine a horror show and they scan from mess to mess to mess. Yes, it was everywhere. Oh but wait, it gets better. Sly two year old opens mom's Pj drawer. How, what.... this drawer sits a good two feet off the ground, not a comfortable squating position. Those jammies needed to be thrown away. My mind is blown away. I didn't know whether to cry or laugh. On a side note, my bedroom carpet is super clean now. Thank goodness for carpet cleaners.
3 comments:
Gross. Not fun for mom! Glad the carpet came clean for you, and hopefully those weren't your favorite jammies that had to be tossed.
This must run in the family, because your youngest niece does it too. Except she's contained in her crib, but throws it everywhere. Why can't they just the poop in their pull-ups and leave it?
That must be the funniest thing I have heard in forever!!! So sorry and eeewwww!
Post a Comment