
Ta-da! I made it all by myself and I love it. When ever I see it, it makes me smile. While playing at our local park with the Eager's, my squirrel-child occupied himself gather nut for the winter. He was stuffing his pockets to the point where his pants were falling down. What ever I told myself, it will keep him occupied and I can throw them away in a few days. After returning from the park, my super crafty neighbor sent me this
link. Why not, we had enough of them.

After finding someone who was going to Michael's to buy me a wreath, a last minute trip to Ace to buy more spray paint that I thought I already had and 35 mini glue sticks later, my front door looks super cute. I'm taking orders now if you want my squirrel-child to find you about 500 acorns to make this 2 hour uninterrupted project.
3 comments:
Hmmm....maybe you are the super-crafty woman that can go to girls camp. :-)
Looks great!
Cute I think I do want to make one of those I need something new for my front door, and I might need your help finding the acorns.
Wow! This is pretty artsy-fartsy! I love it!
Post a Comment