I promise I didn't fall off the face of the earth. My mom was here for a week and when ever she is here, things always go crazy. Forget about blogging or even being near a computer. While she was here we did accomplish quite a few things and I will post more in the next few days, so stay tuned.
Couple of note worthy things though include: I found a new close thrift store, it's sort of a hidden ghetto and I'm glad it has good deals. I've come the to conclusion that my kids NEVER get to see people, they act totally crazy like they've been ignored all day long. I am a good mother, I promise, I really do play with my kids. My roll top desk has found a new resting place in my bedroom and it doesn't look all that bad. I got my sewing machine out finally and made the cutest apron my niece for her birthday. I actually wanted to have a little girl just so I could make another one. And finally, all the toys now belong in the front office/playroom. Now, no more kids locking each other out of the spare bedroom to play.
No comments:
Post a Comment