About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Today's Score

I'd like to give a great big Thank you to Her, as she was the one who taught me how to coupon shop. Its been months since I've truely shopped, but man, when the clerk at Frys told me I saved $159, I smiled with a sense of self pride. I know, I know, I'll work on that. But man it feels good to buy 77 items for only $84. I am now the proud owner of over 8 boxes of cereal, endless snackes, 4 candy bars, canned goods and 36 individual poptarts. Throw in the 16 cups of cheese for tonights dinner and I'd say I scored some great deals. Now the only problem is putting them away!

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Good job and gloat away!!! It motivates me to get back on the coupon wagon!

Sandi said...

I just can't get the hang of it, I was pleased when I saved $10 last week. I just don't buy the right kind of groceries. Good job.