About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Two Weeks

Seen and Heard these last two weeks:

Heard: "And if you could just sign here, and here and here....."

Saw: 5 members of an extended family painting and re-painting.

Heard: "Wow its defiantly more yellow than I thought"
Saw: Endless amounts of sand on the kitchen floor, really, come on, I just swept.
Heard: "I wonder if she knows her kid is naked." (the painters had a great laugh on that one)


Saw: The gas gage slowly decreasing to empty thanks to the 15 thousand trips driving back and forth.

Heard: "Mommy where are you?" (repeated again and again and again.)

Saw: Rooms quickly filling up. Is it possible that I really have than much stuff?

Heard: Sniff, Sniff, cough, cough. Man another round of colds here.

Saw: Two different sets of neighbors offering welcome treats. Wow people still do this, this is great.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Congrats Jackie I want to come see your new house one of these days

Sandi said...

I have to get over there and see your new house.