About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cricut for Sale


I am selling my Personal Electron Cutter by Cricut. (My mom bought me the BIG one) Its been used a couple of times, but is in great condition. It can cut things up to 5 1/2 inches tall and works great for Scrapbooking and sewing. Includes: 3 mats (2 have not been used), a blade (I think this is new too), the original cartridge that came with it (George and Basic Shapes) and instruction manuals. Asking Price is $85. I'm hoping that if you don't buy it, that you know someone who does want to buy it.

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

ME Please

The Malone's said...

SOLD!

RandiSue said...

You mentioned cake decorating in your last post, did you know that there is a Cricut that cuts sheets of fondant for cake decorating.
(bet you didn't know that I stalk your blog)