About Us
- The Malone's
- Arizona
- We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Defeated
Tonight I put my head down between my arms. My son asked me what was wrong. I told him I felt like I was defeated. Quizzically he looked at me and asked what defeated meant. I told him that I felt like I lost today. With big, round eyes he cheerfully asks "Does that mean I won?" yes, yes, my son, somehow you defeated me today. So much so that its making it more difficult for me than I had anticipated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I know the feeling. Today was not one of our better days here. I too felt defeated.
dont worry about it, tomorrow you can defeat him! One day at a time, just take it one day at a time. And remember to hide in the closet if you need to.
Hang in there, sorry it was not a good day, something must be in the water. We are back from colorado let me know if you want to meet up.
We all go through days like that! Madeline has especially been acting up lately-maybe it's the age? Hang in there...
Post a Comment