About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

let the countdown begin!

We are now 5 days away from Girls Camp. Come Friday, I will be up with the sun, driving toward the pines with 120 teenage girls. 30 of them will be my responsibility. One night will be my turn to host the evening program and 480 devotionals will be passed out over the course of 4 nights. I live for this, I love it. Deep Breath. Exhale. Ok, I'm ready to go.

3 comments:

Amberly said...

it will be great!! you're the woman for the job and the girls will have such a great experience... have a blast!!

Meagan Kenney said...

Have fun! :)

Karen said...

Good luck I hope you have a blast. Call me when you get back so we can come see your new house.