About Us
- The Malone's
- Arizona
- We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Last but not least...Shirt #3
I'm sure by now you're thinking I'm crazy. But all in all, I've made my kids each 3 new shirts for less than $8. I bought each shirt of $0.99, and had most supplies on hand. The only thing I've bought for all these shirts is the freezer paper and paint. I stole this Idea from Kendra who stole it from someone else, who stole it from someone else. I used the cricut to make the stencils and couldn't be more pleased with how they turned out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Very cute shirts you did a great job. I saw the pattern for the USA one just didn't have the motivation myself to make them. GREAT Job. I like the Little Firecracker one.
Great use of the bleach technique! Mind if I link?
where did you get shirts for .99??
These are my FAVORITES!!!!!!
I really liked this, but let me tell you red is not the color to try this on. I had to soak the shirt so it didn't have that firecracker look and it still barely faded it. Worked good on blue though :)
Post a Comment