About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

One of the many reasons to love the 4th

With the 4th of July fast approaching, what are you doing to get ready? Me, I'm making shirts for my boys to wear at Nana's all weekend long. Here's a sneak peak at one. (I'm planning on having multiple shirts per boy.) I stole my idea for this shirt from here.

1 comment:

Kendra@My Insanity said...

So funny! I might be making some that look very similar for our family reunion. Our blues are lighter and my stripes are smaller, but I was looking at the same inspiration blog. Looks great!