About Us
- The Malone's
- Arizona
- We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Who has time to blog?
If you notice, I'm still on the count down to camp. I'm getting to the point where any distraction is a welcome one. Trent needed rings from Deseret Book, sure I'll go buy them. Why not stop off at the Natural History Museum for a couple of hours since I'm already out there? (My kids needed this one and I'm glad that we got to spend the time together before I depart.) I needed bunny ears for my costume I'm wearing at camp, sure Shellie, come on over, we'll spend the next 2 hours working on camp stuff and bunny ears. By the way, I'm partially bald on top now. Trent pulled (yanked is more accurate) about 20 hairs from the roots. I'm hoping they will grow back. I had to make a pre-emptive run to the stake center to drop off boxes of STUFF, and I mean stuff. I mean, I really need all those beads, glue guns, poster boards, envelopes and so on and so on. Its sad that it wouldn't have fit in my car with the other belongings that the three other ladies I'm picking up. Well enough is enough, I need to go sort t-shirts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh man, I'm so sorry - I thought you'd just be able to fine-tooth comb it out once it was dry...
Post a Comment