About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Guessing Game


Ok, Last night I hit up Fry's for their killer deals. So I bought all this. In case you can't see what's in the picture, it includes the following: 2 boxes of Coco Puffs, 2 boxes of Trix, 4 boxes of fruit roll ups, 4 boxes of chex mix bars, 3 bottles of Sunny D, 2 boxes of Nature Valley Sweet and Salty nut bars, 2 cans of crescent rolls, 2 cans of grands biscuits, 3 packs of yoplait dessert yogurt and 2 bags of gold fish.
How much did I spend? Dollars and cents. The closest guess will win a $5 gift card to cold stone. I will pick a winner by Friday the 20th.

12 comments:

Rebekah said...

My guess $20.47
Yesterday, I only got the cereal and other food items that you don't have listed.

Deirdre Eagar said...

Pretty sure all the calories and sugar in that stuff will kill you... but I'll gues $7.51!!! ;)

Malonezone said...

My guess is $8

Don said...

$14.78

Shelly said...

I just went last night and I bet I totally beat you...wanna compare?! I would guess like 16.72

Britney said...

hmm I say 9.00

Lindsay Renee' said...

i'm estimating $9.53. could i request scooptacular gift card instead over on 51st and baseline. it's amazing! much better than cold stone.

Meagan Kenney said...

$10.13???

Unknown said...

I'd say $18 bucks! I actually took part in some of those items too, they were a good deal, especially when you have coupons!

Amberly said...

$5, but you bought junk! tell me you don't feed your kids all that sugar on a daily basis!

Meagan Kenney said...

if we are playing the price of right rules I would have to be that guy that says $1, but since there is no way you only spent a $1 I would have to say $2!! Jim

jayme said...

I miss Fry's and their sales! The Washington version here is QFC and it is 30 minutes away in Seattle :(
They don't quite have as many great deals either. Watching for their case lot sales.