About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

TIRED

Yesterday, I went to sleep at 7:30pm and I mean I was out. I woke up at 6 am. I figured I could have stayed easily for another hour but needed to get up and get going or I was going to be late for Gardening class. Its fair to say that I should be all revived and ready to go, but I'm tired again. Now before any of you wish to wish me prego, good luck with that, no such thing. Trent thinks my day is not invigorating enough. I chase a 3 year old around all day. Really? It's the heat. I'm so done with it. Bring on nap time or at least bed time.

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

I hear you there. This heat is not for me any more. If you want to chase more children I'll volunteer a couple. Hee Hee

If you need a nap sometime let me know I'll watch the 3 year old for you.

S said...

Ditto. I too will volunteer to take your three old if you ever need a break. I have an almost three year old and a four year old who love playdates.

Scrap Happy said...

You need to start drinking caffeine. You might as well start acting like your mom, anyway.