About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

The most wonderful time of the Year.

There is something in the air. Fall is right around the corner. Soon the temperature should be dropping, leaves will change and of course the sound of crashing football helmets melts into the school's fight song. For all you out there who doubt the Devils, shame on you. Last night's game brought hope back into watching the games. We actually have a quarterback who can throw, who knows game plays, an offense that can actually do something. It was wonderful. I love, love, love going to ASU games. I love listening to the band, I love shouting and actually understanding what is going on. I love the San Devil Fan stories, and yes I will have one one day. I love cheering side by side with Trent and I love the ugly yellow shirts we have to wear. Yes, I melted last night, yes I had to shower when I got home, but isn't it all worth it?
We have preferred reserved parking, thanks Trent for serving faithfully in your calling. His reply "What? They didn't state which Bishopric."

No comments: