About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New Message Board



I've been on the hunt for one of these for quiet a while now. I hit up the DI last week and found this one. A bit pricey for the DI, but I loved the shape. I primed, painted and glued the letters on to get this baby and I love it.

4 comments:

Scrap Happy said...

Cute. Like the way it turned out -

Rebekah said...

nice find. I love how you fixed it up

Karen said...

That turned out so cute, I wish I was more crafty, We need to meet up one of these day.

Meagan Kenney said...

Oh wow! I love that! You're so crafty!