Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5
About Us
- The Malone's
- Arizona
- We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.
Friday, December 31, 2010
Ring in the New Year
I first apologize. I didn't realize that the entire month had gone by. My in tentions were good. I really did take pictures of great events and activities that we did throughout the month of december. Great things like decorating the boys tree, building santa's workshop out of foamies or the boy's kindergarten winter performance. There was the night we went to the Mesa temple lights and of course the night we had our annual Malone white elephant gift exchange. Or there was christmas itself where the boys were totally excited to get their stockings and could care less about the trampoline that santa and his helper were so kind to set up on the cold winter's eve. There was of course pictures of the youngest playing hungry hungry hippos with three missionaries and kept calling them "you guys". But alas, there has been no blog about any of those. I was unaware that my blog was actually read by anyone until my mother in law and sister in law actually made a comment as to wanting a new post. So with the new year fast approaching I vow to be a better blogger. Help keep me on track and motive me. This new year deserves it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hungry Hungry Hippo! I had totally forgotten about that game until you said that! I need to get that for the girls they would love it! Happy New Year to you guys! Hope you're having fun in CA! Give your mom and dad a hug from us! xo
Post a Comment